We know that change takes more than just money. We move ahead every month with well-managed, directed activities designed to empower members and generate progress in government.
- Our monthly meetings attract between 60 and 100 progressive voters and activists, month in and month out. We’re 95% business and 5% social.
- Volunteer issue-group members dig deeply to examine, resolve and report on controversial problems. Good government requires serious, hard-working representatives. We’re serious about finding and electing them.
- Prominent candidates and party leaders eagerly accept our invitations to serve as guest speakers and trainers. They take us seriously and we hold them accountable.
- DemOC PAC members and friends reach out into the community to canvass and register new voters and to work with other political organizations in the planning of large events.
- You’ll find our DemOC PAC people at nearly every local demonstration and march.
“Activism” can be defined in many ways – and we value them all. At DemOC PAC you will find a fit with your interests and energy level.